What is SAP EHS?
SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management (SAP EHS Management) helps you to proactively identify, analyze, and mitigate environment, health, and safety risks. Manage chemicals safely, monitor industrial hygiene, and reduce your environmental impact.
- On-premise or cloud deployment
- Tight integration with other SAP solutions
- Best practice-based workflows
- User-friendly functionality
Make operations safer
Engage the workforce and identify and act on hazards before they impact safety through ongoing analysis of operational data and the provision of relevant information in real time.
Manage EHS more efficiently
Improve EHS performance by incorporating risk management into daily operations with integrated business processes and shared data and workflows.
Safeguard operational continuity
Protect asset integrity and optimize production by reducing unplanned downtime and outages through proactively identifying and mitigating safety risks.
- Our consultants have experienced in asset intensive industries that heavily utilize EHS Application and can provide with your guidance on industry best practices
- SAP Certified Partner
- Alchemy offers SAP Certified and trained consultants
- Our Team continuously working on leading innovations in the Digital Supply chain area that supports our client’s growth
- we have the business and domain experience not only the Technology side
- we offer a cost-effective solution by executing a hybrid approach between On-shore and Off-shore resources